Shipping costs & Delivery times
Our priority is to ensure that you receive our products promptly, and most orders are shipped the following working day after you place your order. Whenever our team has prepared your shipment and created a label for our Shipping company, we will send you an email confirmation together with a tracking number for you to check location in real time.
Depending on the address where your product will be sent, we work with the following methods and rates:
- Spain: We deliver via ASM e-commerce services, reliable and customer-friendly. Shipping costs are a flat rate of:
- 3 € for Peninsula orders. Delivery in 1 to 3 working days.
- 6 € for Balearic Islands. Delivery in 1 to 3 working days.
- 9 € for the Canary Islands. Delivery in 2 to 5 working days.
- Europe (EU countries): We offer UPS Courier delivery. Shipping costs are based on weight, size, and destination, and are calculated automatically at checkout by official UPS rates.
- 10€ to 20€ for shipments up to 1 kg. Delivery in 2 to 5 working days.
- United States: We deliver via UPS Courier service. Shipping costs are based on weight, size, and destination, and are calculated automatically at checkout by official UPS rates.
- 17 € to 27 € for shipments up to 1 kg. Delivery in 2 to 5 working days.
- Rest of the world: We deliver via UPS Courier service. Shipping costs are based on weight, size, and destination, and are calculated automatically at checkout by official UPS rates.
- Above 20 € shipments up to 1 kg. Delivery in 2 to 14 working days.
If for any reason we estimate that the delivery will take longer than usual, we will promptly inform you. We can’t control and thus we cannot bear any responsibility for any delays caused by the courier company or by customs procedures, but we will assist you as best as we can you if any problems arise. If you prefer a different delivery method, please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering and we will inform you of the possibilities and conditions. Lead times are subject to stock availability. If a product you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you and inform you of timings and options, including canceling your order with a full refund.
Returns & Refunds
We carefully check the condition of our products before packing them, to ensure that everything is correct and is sold in agreement with its label and status, as specified. Our shipments are managed by UPS and they respond to them.
Learn about the meaning behind the Condition hashtag labels in our product pictures in the dedicated page for Product Condition at Architect Outlet.
- If unfortunately you are not satisfied with your purchase within 15 days after receipt of your order, please send us an email to email@example.com stating the reason. You will receive an email with instructions on how to return the product and get your full refund. The shipping costs of returning the product are your responsibility. A returned product will only be considered returned if it is undamaged, complete with all associated components, and (as far as this is reasonably possible) in the original state and packaging. As soon as we receive the product, we will send you a confirmation message via email. Within five working days, we will refund you the amount you paid for your purchase, excluding shipping costs. Unacceptable returns will be sent back to the customer at customer’s expense.
- If your purchase is shipped incorrectly or damaged during shipping, please contact us. We will make every effort to resolve the problem. A photography is needed if the parcel is damaged.
For hygiene reasons, we do not accept returns for products on the “Wearables” sections that have been in contact with your skin or hair unless they are unopened, visibly unused and inside their original packaging.
The customer should check the condition of the packaging and the condition of the product delivered according to its description. and to indicate any necessary reservations on the delivery slip of the carrier if possible to simplify the refund and return process.